View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 05:40 AM   #10
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
1.)

Here is what I'm thinking about:

Ohh yes, this looks very interesting. I have a couple of books not yet out in ebook format that I wanted to scan. This one looks like it could do the job.
Does anyone know the quality of the OCR software in this one? Just scanning a text sheet to a PDF image is not an option since they tend to get very large. I need it to convert the page to text.
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote