View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 02:19 PM   #56
ahammer
cybershark
ahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it is

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
Well...there's something similar being sold, called the Always Innovating Touch Book. It comes apart, and has batteries in both halves. One half is a tablet, one half is a keyboard. So you can use just the screen as a tablet, or put it together and you have a netbook.
The specs aren't half bad, and the price with keyboard is US $399. It's a serious contender for me right now, but I'm holding off til afte the first of the year when I'll have money to make a final decision.

http://www.alwaysinnovating.com/touchbook/
man that is sexxy... now I go to think do I want something that will run almost anything I throw at it(and do word docs and stuff).. or is eink that big of a sell to me.

part of me says I looking at a computer screen all day anyway what 2 more hours. only 5 hours of battly live I would bet as a tablet so thats also a issue have to remeber to charge the thing.
ahammer is offline   Reply With Quote