View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 07:59 PM   #11
sayhello
Addict
sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Blue!), PRS-650 (Black), iPad, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea View Post
Got an answer regarding a query when the lights will be available:

"As for our 2nd generation e-Luminators, they are in production and we do expect to have them available sometime soon this summer. However, we have not set an actual release date yet. Also, I should point out the the 2nd generation e-Luminator was designed to provide optimal lighting for the Amazon Kindle 2 device and as such the neck may be a little long for the PRS-505 jacket. The light will work in the jacket, but for storage purposes it might stick out of the bottom when the jacket is closed. We are considering the possibility of offering a special version for the PRS-505, but do not currently have any plans for it."

Okay... When when they write on the web site that it would be compatible with the reader cover, this wasn't exactly what I expected. Not so great after all. I'll pass.
Can you say "False Advertising"?

Sayhello
sayhello is offline   Reply With Quote