View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 10:45 PM   #9
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidari View Post
Привиет Лариса,

I read books in Russian on my Cybook and My Sony 505. The Cybook is easy to put in the font you want and you can read it. On the Sony 505 you have to put it iinto PDF format before you put it on the reader with Open Office for example.

They both have a good screen. The Sony is better ergonomically. However, I find the Cybook more versatile with fontsizes (12) and font Families(about 15 you can put on the reader at one time).

hidari
jetBook support Russian fonts in regular TXT format so no need to convert it into PDF. As an additional feature you can use Russian<->English dictionary for words translation