View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 01:54 PM   #119
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H. View Post
I wish the people who hate Apple would stay out of the Apple Forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse
They can't see, they can't hear, and if they could they would refuse to understand.
Is there seriously no place on MR where we can just talk about Apple devices without Android zealots coming in and insulting us?

I now stay out of the anti-Apple "news" articles posted in the News and General Discussion section, as well as the regular news articles that end up being filled with the same Android zealots who bash Apple users.

I have no desire to go into the "Android Devices" section and talk about Apple.

So I wish people who want to validate their worth based on their choice of Android - or their non-use of Apple - would stay out of the Apple forum.

This used to be the expectation anyway, in the same way that Nook and Kindle users don't go into each others fora to attack users of the competing products.
Really you need to read these posts a little more carefully.
My response to avf001 was about Apple folks dissing Android.

And later I was referring to the hype in CNN about Apple. Not about Apple but about the CNN hype

And many of us don't just lambast comments about Apple or by Apple. We also go after Android.

"the lack of a SD card slot" is a travesty whether it is on an Apple product or a Google or Amazon product.

Please try to be a little more discerning in your reading. You might not get so upset and life will be a better place for all of us.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote