View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 10:25 PM   #2
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Interesting interview. Two aspects that really stood out for me was;

- Focus on global marketplace, not local. Probably B&N's biggest downfall, and given their current situation I doubt they could raise the funds to expand globally.

- Agency pricing does exist in some countries.

Amazes me how much they have grown in the 3 years they have been around. I wonder how long (if at all) before they start selling other digital content ie:movies, tv series and such like Amazon.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote