Thread: Odyssey Help! (to buy or not)
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 04:29 AM   #5
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Cygni View Post
Well. I ordered it. I never had a touch screen ereader, I'm a bit fed up with buying expensive batteries for kandle, and I already sat out 2 generations of Cybook (Orizon and first Odyssey last year). And I love to read at night in bed so it will be useful. I watched some youtube films and it looks quite impressive. Pixmania sells it for 152€ (+ cheapest delivery 5€) but I paid 137€. Too good occasion to pass up. Now I'm done with ordering whatever until February (or so I tell myself )

152€??????
Thalia.de has it for 129€ (I ordered mine there). Not sure where in EU you are, but even 137€ sounds high...

Last edited by WS64; 12-14-2012 at 04:31 AM.
WS64 is offline   Reply With Quote