View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 11:10 PM   #1
ilamont
ilamont ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilamont ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilamont ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilamont ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilamont ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilamont ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilamont ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilamont ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilamont ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilamont ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilamont ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
DIY and professional cover design: Which sells better?

I conducted an experiment last month with cover designs for my first ebook, "Dropbox In 30 Minutes." I measured the Amazon sales for the book using different covers (DIY and a professionally designed cover). You can see the data and the evolution of the designs on the following page:

Do people judge an ebook by its cover?

Any other authors out there who have experimented with different cover designs to improve sales? Please share ...
ilamont is offline   Reply With Quote