View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 10:55 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
I do not recommend multiple readers, I have had multiple readers in the past and I have found it dificult to coordinate the readers and which book is on which reader. So my recommendation is stick to the one reader you have.
I don't coordinate. I just don't put the same books and different readers. The books that are on my 650 are not on the iPad and hat's on the iPad is not on the 650. Works to keep things sorted.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote