View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 10:54 PM   #86
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynevans View Post
John Scalzi's "The Ghost Brigades" is the one book I've been interested in that's available on Kindle but not Sony - Published by Tor, so slightly odd that it's even available on Amazon, as they've not been big on eBooks 'till recently.
I just sent a fairly scathing email to Tor for being in bed with Amazon and not supporting other readers. Please everyone, do the same thing so they'll know how you feel. All I did was use the email address in the Tor newsletter ("Tor.com" <questions@tor.com>)
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote