View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 08:00 PM   #15
morriss003
Evangelist
morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I am still a virgin, I do not have an ereader. Yes, sometimes I wish for the thrill and the excitement. I long for that special device that I can hold to my chest as I gaze down tenderly and read the passion emanating silently from the screen. Sometimes, at night, I ache for the companionship that I am denying myself. But my parents raised me to wait until I was ready to make a proper commitment, and I know when that time comes, I will be glad that I waited, and I will be happy; at least until the great breakup or breakdown.
morriss003 is offline   Reply With Quote