View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 03:26 AM   #13
Spiffy
Groupie
Spiffy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Spiffy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Spiffy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Spiffy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Spiffy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pro AND Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Delete, move,copy (like Lbook has)
and the ability to purge a (wrongly opened) book from the Recently read list. (Lbook)
1.) That, at the least. Or even better (since the L-book version's "move" is only between a card and the built in storage), a general "cut/copy/paste/delete" paradigm--where you can cut and paste, or copy and paste, files between any two locations, as WELL as delete.

------------

2.) In terms of the Recent Files, I'd say double or triple the amount of them it can retain (there's no reason it has to only be 8 items).

3.) And finally... Favorites. In the same pop-up menu as the file copy or delete actions, have an "Add to Favorites" option. The Favorites would be a pseudo-directory on the hard drive, just like "Recent Files" and would work just like that (except, again, it wouldn't just be 8 items long).

4.) Oh... one more. In terms of ADE... they need to make sure the bookmarking works inside of it properly. Inside the latest LBook firmware, I know that's broken (at least for ePubs). So if what your 'factory' puts out is based on a common codebase with Lbook, I fear that being broken.

Last edited by Spiffy; 07-02-2010 at 03:31 AM.
Spiffy is offline   Reply With Quote