View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 07:42 AM   #130
BuddyBoy
eBookin' Fool
BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KK, iPad (Ex Prs 505, 500, Reb1100-2150, Rocket)
I think this is a great idea! I may even start reading and posting again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
I think the whole idea is ridiculous! Are we children who need protecting and have to go crying to the moderators just because we don't like something that is posted? Grow up, people. If you don't like something in a thread, ignore it. If really bothers so much you can't ignore it, don't click on the thread. Mechanisms were already in place to deal with this so I feel the idea of segregating certain threads to a place that is invisible unless you opt in just because a thread strays into a certain topic is overreacting. Yeesh!
You know, I think from the comments on this thread that there are enough people sick and tired of having to comb through all the chaff in these forums to get to the kernel of useful postings. I'm sure some folks will miss the thrill of drama and being the center of attention now that their annoying rampages are no longer broadcast to masses through the Popular Posts listing, but I'm sure they'll adapt.