View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 05:55 AM   #14
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
Would 9" handle pdfs well? I mean that's something I would go for.
I would imagine so. Going off the KindleDX e-ink screen which is 140x203mm. An A5 page is 148x210mm. I print the academic readings to two-to-a-A4 page (side by side) which is approx A5 size and it reads fine. So given the e-ink screen size I imagine that it would handle A4 pages shrunk down without to much hassle.

What would be a nice feature is the ability on these larger screen ereaders is to crop the pages ie: remove white-space border when reading, essentially allow for a "zoom" increase. I guess only hands on reviews will definitely answer our questions.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote