View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 08:10 AM   #14
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Hey thanks for all the help - very grateful.

At the moment I think I'd better concentrate (as others have suggested) just on getting the story done as that will be an achievement in itself.

I don't see how I could turn a 25,000 piece of work into a novel without adding a load of useless padding and fluff! Or, conversely, if I trim it to much it will lose any character it has. I guess it will end up being the length it's meant to be.

A novella it seems isn't going to appeal to everyone but I think I will plump for distributing it freely as I'm an unknown with no credentials.
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote