View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 12:16 PM   #4
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultankc View Post
I was able to run the select boot tools on a friends laptop and I was able to boot main but now it has a battery icon and connect to power symbol. Is this normal or have I done something wrong? Does it need to be fully charged now or will it turn on soon?

Forgot to mention also that my kindle is on 4.1.0. The latest update.
Kindles do not charge properly when bricked. You need to plug it into a wall charger (any USB charger will do, even one from a cellphone) for a few hours. Then use MfgTool to put it in fastboot mode (where it charges good) and charge it a few more hours. Then try again...
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote