View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 01:48 PM   #106
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulfiera View Post
I can see "Search the internet" in the toolbar and it works great but, how can I display it in the context menu? I've copy & pasted your instructions in "Preferences -> Tweaks" but I can't get it to show up.
If you go to Preferences->Customise the toolbar, look closely and you will see a dropdown on the right that says "The main toolbar" by default. Drop it down to see the other "menus" within the system you can customise, including "The context menu for the books in the calibre library" which is the one you want.