View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 07:55 AM   #131
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyBoy View Post
You know, I think from the comments on this thread that there are enough people sick and tired of having to comb through all the chaff in these forums to get to the kernel of useful postings. I'm sure some folks will miss the thrill of drama and being the center of attention now that their annoying rampages are no longer broadcast to masses through the Popular Posts listing, but I'm sure they'll adapt.
Sounds like you'd fit right in.