View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 01:51 PM   #4
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
My husband and I bought his n' her nooks just 3 weeks ago. We love them! We both got the WiFi only model at $149.

If you aren't yet sure what reader you want, well, nook is a good one. Look for recent reviews, because a lot of early review issues have been corrected or improved on. It's a nice reader these days, though the new Kindle 3 has good points too.

I particularly wanted the ability to borrow ebooks from my library and nook is great for that! I also like the ability to expand the memory and the user changeable battery. I love the touchscreen and swiping to turn pages!

However, there is still lack of support for organization or searchability in the My Documents folder on nook for your side loaded content unless you root it. I'm hopeful this will be addressed in an update soon.

Being a new owner, others might be able to tell you more.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote