Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 11:10 PM   #222
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Another nice review for Boomerang on Amazon UK.

I can soooo see this as a movie!, 15 Jan 2011
By
J. E. Gibbin "Jeg" (UK) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
This review is from: Boomerang (Kindle Edition)
I had heard that this author's style had been likened to Douglas Adams, add that to the fact it was only 72p and I just had to try it. I was NOT disappointed! Anyone who has read Douglas Adams will be able to see the similar writing style, including a similar sense of humour!

At various points throughout the book I found myself thinking what a great film it would make (or even play!) I can't really explain why without risking ruining the book but I would be interested to see if anyone who has read it agrees with me.

Buy this book, I guarantee you won't be disappointed!
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote