Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 10:51 PM   #215
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Thanks!

@wvcherrybomb. I hope you feel your ninety-nine cents was well invested. I certainly tried my darned to make it good. Comparisons are, I think, a treacherous road to go down, but I will say that so far just about all of the comparisons readers have made for Boomerang have been with authors I admire and have read a lot of myself, so maybe just maybe I've been fortunate enough to have some of the good stuff rub off on me. I'd like to think so, but it's not for me to say.

@Pablo. I appreciate those kind words!
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote