View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 10:40 PM   #15
Angst
Cannon Fodder
Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle DX, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveK View Post
The i-nique case looks very attractive, and would have the secondary benefit of providing a dark "frame" around my silver 505, thus possibly making the gray background appear lighter. Are there any US companies that offer this product? It's not available through Amazon in the US, but is featured on Amazon.UK, but indicates it can only be shipped within the UK. The I-nique cite does offer international shipping, but the total price is nearly $40 at the present currency conversion rate (plus who knows how much my credit card would charge for foreign currency). Thus, I'd be interested in researching this product, but would prefer to buy it domestically. Does anybody within the US offer it?

Thanks.
SteveK

No one in the US carries it. You can find them on Ebay, but you will pay more to buy in US currency than if you buy the Ebay listing in GB pounds. Both ship from the UK.

The cheapest price I've found in on the I-nique site. Again, it ships from the UK.
Angst is offline   Reply With Quote