View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 11:11 PM   #482
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
LOL, good one! I've had it on my wishlist since it released so I grabbed it as soon as it dropped. She's pretty much auto-buy author for me and doesn't put her books on sale a lot so I grab them when she does. Please let me know what you thought of it when you get around to reading it.
Just finished Transcendence and loved it! It was refreshingly different. I'd recommend to anyone that enjoyed The Last Hour of Gann.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote