View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 04:30 AM   #2007
Ruskie_it
Fanatic
Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5, Kindle PW4, Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
If the book changed ID, then, yep, it'll be gone (which, granted, shouldn't happen if the workflow was Calibre-driven all the way).

Possibly, there might be a caching issue confusing the Kindle catalog. When updating an existing book, I'd recommend deleting it *from the Kindle's UI* first.
This should imply that the same would happen also in a naked Kindle, without not even the jailbreak, am I right?
(It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I'm at work and I'm not allowed to use the PW here :P)