View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 12:17 AM   #486
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It's been a long day but he made it through surgery fine. They wound up doing both sides. Took twice as long. Waiting room was chaotic because no one knew what stage of surgery their love one was in.

I have to share about our Cab driver. He was the sweetest Guy. Not only did he knock $10 off the trip to the surgery clinic, he refused to take more than $20 on the return trip. He didn't even charge me while he waited 25 minutes at the pharmacy while I got hubby's prescription filled. He then help hubby up to our front door. What a Guy! He's not from around here. He's from Baton Rouge, LA. Got the Cajun accent to match. I couldn't help thinking what a great hero he would make for a book
Blossom - very happy to hear Hubby made it through the surgery and all is well. Prayers and good wishes to him as he recovers.

Stories about people like the Cab Driver restore my faith in humanity! Thanks for sharing
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote