View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #19
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by taosaur View Post
I've been pretty thrilled with my HD+, too. I waited until there were solid reports of getting Google Play working, but to my surprise I was impressed with the stock experience. All my top priorities were met out-of-the-box, and on the 2.0.2 software I found the launcher, reader and browser quite responsive. I did install Play and there are apps that make great use of this screen (Sketchbook Pro is pretty fantabulous, though I'm still getting better results "finger painting" than using a stylus).

More than anything I'm using it as a comic reader, and while I'm sticking with Perfect Viewer so far, the stock reader does just fine with CBZs, so if I felt like doing a mass conversion I could go stock for that, too.
Noticed you are active on Xda about root and Gapps on nook hd.

I am just looking to allow install of 3rd party apps to get amazon App Store. I assume I need Adb enabled using Andriod sdk.

Is there a you tube video you can point me to? It has been years going to a dos prompt and back if necessary. Also, I assume I need a sd card as well?

Thanks for the help!

Edit: Maybe something below when I googled would be appropriate?

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&o...w=1280&bih=775

Last edited by robertc88; 12-10-2012 at 05:12 PM.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote