View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 07:02 AM   #6
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
I haven't finished this book in time, I am about halfway through. This time I'm struggling a little bit with the English language, but that's of course my fault and not that of Amelia Edwards. It's simply more difficult to read than other English books, perhaps because of all the Arab references and the many descriptions.

Until now I like it. I find it very interesting but sometimes a little bit too detailed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'd love to hear what other people thought about it.
I don't know if you've seen it, but sun surfer posted her (lengthy) opinion here quite a while ago already:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ostcount=14155
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote