View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 07:17 AM   #8
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyluis View Post
Ok, it worked. Downloaded. Side loaded. Installed. Bam, all set. I played a movie from the wi-drive and it worked flawlessly. That will be my primary use, like I said early. For car trips, having some extra movies for the kids to watch.

That's awesome. So glad to hear it worked. This means the Wi-Drive can be used to increase the Fire's storage capacity. Not too bad of a price either, I saw it for around $70 for a 16GB model and around $90 for a 32GB model on Amazon. Thank you so much for letting us know that it works. I'm keeping my eye out for one now. Hopefully, I might even find it for a lower price before the years out.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote