View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 01:02 PM   #20
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabour View Post
I am confused. I rooted my classic nook mainly to utilize the lovely NookLibrary feature, which combined all my books into one list.

Now I have Nookcolor, and I can't find a way to access a system like NookLibrary (can someone please confirm for me that the original NookLibrary from Nookdevs is only for the classic - not for the color?)

Or is it there and I just haven't found it yet?

Thanks.
Nothing from the eink NOOK can be applied to the NOOKcolor. We're stuck with the stock library unless you want to use an ereader app.

Last edited by SCION; 01-30-2011 at 01:05 PM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote