View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 06:49 PM   #14
Anarel
Evangelist
Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: K1, GKDX, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheikspeare View Post
I have a picture in my mind of an executive suite of the Amazon marketing team. In that picture, they're chuckling to themselves that they can somehow con people into thinking they've unleashed a new revolutionary product by merely switching the colour of the DX shell. I own a DX, nd just can't see the justification in going for the DXG. It just isn't enough I'm afraid. It's a joke.

It's not JUST the case, though, you're forgetting. It's a new screen technology.
Anarel is offline   Reply With Quote