View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 05:10 PM   #9
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarel View Post
@ Poohbear,

The display is good. I'm on the Amazon Kindle Customer discussions right now, all is well. Wikipedia's good, too. The web browsing is working at a good speed- I think the 2.5 update sped it up more, that I noticed on my K2 and old Kdx.... It's not breakneck speed by any means, but it will get the job done fast enough that you won't be sitting there waiting, waiting, watching that circle in the upper left hand corner of the screen, waiting.... dyingg......

Sorry if that's not too precise.... I could time things if you would prefer it?
No need to time it - sounds good. Mine comes tomorrow! I had noticed a huge improvement in browser speed between the K2-US and the DX-US when it was first launched -- and was hoping for another boost!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote