View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 04:07 PM   #8
Anarel
Evangelist
Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: K1, GKDX, K3
@ Poohbear,

The display is good. I'm on the Amazon Kindle Customer discussions right now, all is well. Wikipedia's good, too. The web browsing is working at a good speed- I think the 2.5 update sped it up more, that I noticed on my K2 and old Kdx.... It's not breakneck speed by any means, but it will get the job done fast enough that you won't be sitting there waiting, waiting, watching that circle in the upper left hand corner of the screen, waiting.... dyingg......

Sorry if that's not too precise.... I could time things if you would prefer it?
Anarel is offline   Reply With Quote