View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 08:52 AM   #75
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWinmill View Post
Apparently the Kobo mini uses a 5" Vizplex screen, but I'm fairly certain that their other readers have used Pearl screens since the Touch.
I'm pretty sure I already posted to say that the Kobo Mini product page also states it uses a Pearl screen. You can see for yourself if you go and look at it on the Kobo website.

The point is, the Sony x50 series all carry the Vizplex logo, but it is a type or model of pearl screen, not the old inferior Vizplex screen used in the past. Since the Kobo Mini states that is uses a Pearl screen as well as mentioning Vizpex, that just reiterates that fact, and it's wrong to state it uses a Vizplex screen (because it makes people think it's using an old inferior type of screen when it is clearly not).
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote