View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 01:01 PM   #64
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
My 350 has folders, so I can't imagine a new one wouldn't.
For days, I've meant to suggest that vugtitan (and now BeccaPrice) might be alluding to a 350 with PRS+ installed. Without custom development on newer Sony Readers, users like vugtitan might feel it necessary to demand that Sony itself offer features supplied by custom FW developers in the past.

The new Sony/Android landscape seems to be changing too rapidly (and perhaps fleetingly) for a long-term custom alternative.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote