View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 01:53 PM   #5
Peadar Ó Guilín
Author of The Inferior
Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3 (soon...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
BTW: Do you have an official translation or did the pirates translate it too. You should be really flattered if someone thought it was good enough to need to be translated.

BOb
No, it wasn't that flattering It was translated by the Italian publishers who'll be the ones losing most of the money, if any is to be lost. But if, as you say, the server is somewhere safe from legal challenge, then too bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzebra
I also do not believe that everybody who downloads ebooks or the like actually reads them all, plenty of hoarding behavior out there.
Ha! My own behaviour bears this out. I've only had my reader a month. In that time I've bought 5 ebooks and downloaded 7 (legally) for free. I've read four of the five I paid for and precisely 20 pages of all of those I got for free. Go figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzebra
Out of curiosity, was your book published electronically? What format was the original sold in on what sites?
The English language version is available for Kindle, Sony and Mobi (see my sig. if you're interested), but I don't think any of the foreign language publishers have made it available as an ebook.
Peadar Ó Guilín is offline   Reply With Quote