View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 05:02 PM   #27
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmls View Post
No problem, glad I could help. It's nice when the solution is a simple one, isn't it? I wonder how many other Mac users out there don't know this little tidbit. I think I only know because I read most of Mac OS X Tiger: The Missing Manual when I switched over from Windows.

Do you think that's the best book for a newcomer? I am also a new Mac owner. So, I was looking for a book to get up to speed. Is there any Apple documentation? I did see something on the root of the hard drive, a PDF but I haven't looked at it yet.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote