View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 02:05 AM   #15
Wald07
Audiophile
Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexux7 2nd Gen & Kobo Touch
Similar problem with e-mail help here. I'm like, "Did you read what I wrote? At all?"

So I ended up with a second issue and just called. Bought same book twice at 2 diff. price points. Impossible, but there it was. Max was very willing to help. I even trotted out issue #1. Issue #2 Referred to tier 2, they never got back to me. So I sent another e-mail and still no response on same book bought twice. Then, a mysterious credit showed up on my account... Still no e-mail?
Wald07 is offline   Reply With Quote