View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 02:17 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
1001 Children's Books You Must Read Before You Grow Up

This is the title of a book I saw at Indigo the other day. Complete list of the mentioned titles here and I just did a blog post where I linked to the nearly 100 that are in the public domain.

Some of the books chosen were a little more obscure, some quite predictable (Beatrix Potter, Harry Potter etc.) And some were just odd. Aresene Lupin is a children's story? Really?

Overall though, not a bad list. And as I said, almost 100 of them are available for free...
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote