View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 02:52 PM   #113
bartveld
Evangelist
bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KA1, Galaxy S8, Galaxy Tab A 10.1, ReMarkable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polly7 View Post
Also, can anyone tell me where I can find a good Minion font, as the one provided with the K3 fonts package is too heavy for my K4B. It only needs to be slightly lighter or else it will be illegible. I was wondering if anyone can help?
Well, Polly7, seems like you're all of a sudden shy to ask! If I can make a font heavier, I suppose I can also make it lighter. Tell me where I can find it (still being lazy).
bartveld is offline   Reply With Quote