View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 03:58 PM   #23
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Yeah, seems they compared book to movie....although the movie does follow so close to the book from what I remember.

There is no doubt differences, and I'll go with the term Heavily Inspired by rather than rip off...as there are different sets of themes, but I think they HAD to add some of those themes because of the target audience..which is fine....it's why I liked book 2 better.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote