View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 12:07 PM   #21913
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Update to rant:

1. I look like a lop-sided chipmunk .... everyone asks me if I have cotton stuffed in my right cheek. Sigh. I'm gonna have to punch someone.

2. Had conference with oral surgeon today - will remove what's left of the molar Friday morning (letting the swelling/inflammation from the aborted root canal procedure go down while I build up my antibiotic levels) & insert a bone graft under laughing gas -- for an implant surgery in 2 months. Since it's the last molar in the row, I can't get a bridge or partial for it.

3. If I can't drink, this ain't gonna happen.
[But I am widely separating alcohol intake from antibiotic intake - and being quite moderate.]

Sigh .... I'd kill to chew something crunchy!

I HATE TEETH!!!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote