Thread: Troubleshooting Audible account and Amazon account
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 05:36 PM   #1
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Audible account and Amazon account

This issue has come up for me with Amazon and Audible sharing the same account. My contract with Audible is over. Cancelled as of the beginning of the month.

My charge card is on Amazon. When I delete the charge card on Audible or Amazon it deletes in the other account also.

I do not want my charge card on Audible anymore. But I can not get either company to fix this. If I put my cc on Amazon it is on Audible as well.

Numerous emails, to both companies. Nobody can or wants to fix. Amazon says Audible is not their company. Audible doesn't even address the problem.

Doesn't anyone else here have this problem? I am tired of putting my cc back on Amazon every time I use it. I use to leave it on my account. But I do not want it on Audible anymore.
new is offline   Reply With Quote