View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 07:09 PM   #73
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Thanks also to Apache for replying!
Fbone, try changing address/country settings in Amazon and making sure Tunnelbear is fully connected beforehand. That seems to have done the trick. *knocks on wood*
Yes, I tried that, thanks, but got "404" errors on Amazon.co.uk because I block cookies and all trackers. Then it wouldn't accept my US-based credit card. Plus, as I don't own a Kindle, I need to create either a separate admin account on my PC to install 2 Kindle for PCs (with 2 Calibres + tools) or deregister and reregister one Kindle for PC each time I want to purchase or download.

It reached the take-your-ball-and-go-home point.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote