View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 02:41 PM   #15
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several eReaders and tablets
I am interacting with a user of the SBF forum, who has the same problem (on OS X, though.) and he seems to confirm that the problem relies on the attempt to create a tmp directory to unpack the EPUB.

I am planning to have a better look at the issue tomorrow, and I guess the solution involves taking advantage of the standard Calibre function that gives you a temp dir.

Another user confirmed that the plugin runs well on another Linux machine, with Calibre version 0.8.61 (which is different than mine).

EDIT: Terisa, would you mind 1) uninstalling the plugin; 2) installing from this file; 3) restarting Calibre; 4) trying to apply your ex libris? It should work now.

Last edited by AlPe; 08-26-2012 at 04:03 PM.
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote