View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 02:02 PM   #4
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwallbaum View Post
Thanks, Daff.... yeah, never think about bookmarking when I do a demo. I should...OTOH, if the K2 can synch to last page read on the Amazon server, it seems to me it can save this info locally on the K2 itself, by default.

Oh, well..just one more upgrade request...

<g>

Don
The "sync to the last page" feature, requires the wireless to be on. If you turn it off before handing your K2 over for someone to play with, it might just work (though bookmarking is easier and a sure thing). If you forget to turn off the wireless before handing the K2 over or forget to leave the wireless on long enough to sync, you'll still have a mess.

Bookmarking is the way to go.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote