Thread: PRS-300 Reader freezing frequently
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 05:41 PM   #15
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Mine was freezing during sync but I made a collection of the pre-installed books and as soon as I moved them from my reader to my computer and did NOT sync those, all seems to be just fine. Coincidence? I don't know for sure but I am happier that I can sync it without any freezing issues now.

So far anyways.....

I'm glad you got yours all worked out and they were able to exchange it for you.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote