Thread: PRS-700 PRS-700 is Tops!
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 12:42 AM   #15
Journier
Groupie
Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
LMAO!!! Good answer!

BTW, I love all of my readers and also believe that the 600 is a downgrade hardware wise. I do almost all of my reading w/ the reading light which removes any glare and makes the contrast crisp. If you don't use the reading light, it's not the best reader for you but if you do a lot of reading in dim lighting, it's a great solution. The only thing about the lights that I have noticed is it's better to read in landscape mode because of how the lighting is set up on the screen. Thankfully, I prefer reading in landscape mode on both of my readers and prob. as well on the 600 when it arrives.
SolRaven, I have to agree with you. I have the same ones you have and a jetbook. Each of them has there own qualities. And, though I may prefer one over the rest, I could not part with any of them and apprciate the qualities each offers.

Last edited by Journier; 09-03-2009 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Made correction
Journier is offline   Reply With Quote