View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 02:20 PM   #72
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmeneuhe View Post
Hi,
I have been testing PDFRead 1.8 and worked succesfull except I could not find the next feature: when I convert a PDF file to sony LRF, the font size is too small. Is there any functionality to choose the destination font size?
Thanks
No, you cannot 'choose' the final font size; it is a product of the cropping and rotating (for landscape modes) conversion steps.

PDFRead renders each .pdf page into an image and then tries to 'expand' the image to its maximum width (without white borders). This allows the font size to 'appear' larger but it cannot be changed unless that page is 'split' over several images.

Layout mode 'Landscape-third' potentially offers the most magnifaction of the font, but requires three page turns for each pdf page. Whereas layout mode 'Portrait-full' only requires one page turn, but with a smaller font! Usually somewhere in between is a good trade-off.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote