View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 04:08 PM   #53
Pablo
Guru
Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-505, PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubito View Post
Hi, Pablo.

Thanks for your pamphlet ›Quick and Dirty ePub Tutorial - v2.pdf‹
I just had a look at it and found a mistake: The little code starting with <h1>This is a level 1 title</h1> has to be applied in the source code of the html-file. Otherwise you just see what you have typed.
I have attached my file after having inserted the code in the source code. Above is what you suggested, below shows what I mean.

Best wishes Harry
I don't know what you mean by "source code" of the html file. You just type <h1>....</h1> in your text editor and save as file.html and that's it. Of course, when you open the file with a browser, you will not see the html tags, just the formatted text...

I can't see your attached file... maybe you are not allowed to attach files, as you've only written one post so far.
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote