View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 12:31 PM   #10
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake
You can buy iBooks via the iTunes app on a computer, it's just you can't read them there. I know this because I have a bunch of freebies from them on my Mac, and absolutely no compatible iDevice to read them with (nor any intention of getting one soon).
Interesting. Good to know. I'd consider checking it out, but that iTunes PC app is just so damn big and unwieldy... especially when ebooks would be the only thing I would consider using it for. Kinda like using a 16lb sledge to tap in finishing nails.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote